Wednesday, January 6, 2010

AHH! :)

Hey guys! I'm soooo sorry I haven't been posting anything in a while, ever since my last post, of course there was new years and then we started back at school, hence the lacking of posting. Anyways, I have a few hauls coming up,some more makeup tutorials, some reviews planned, and maybe some hair tutorials? :) I went shopping and got more body central jewelry, my elf makeup came in (yayyy!), my extensions came in, i got my hair japanese straightened, and i got one clothing item thingy-doo that's really cute. I don't know I'm trying to think of things to do, I might do eye look of the day from now on, since i wear makeup just about everyday, and then just upload them when i get home from school and also outfit of the days and such. I also have a december favorites post that i would still like to do, that i have pictures for, and I also have pictures of my makeup look for new years eve which i might upload soon. So, I hope this explains my lack of posts, and sorry if there's any spelling mistakes...I'm typing this at 8:30 and i'm about to go bed...i do have to wake up 5:30 you know. Anyways, thanks for reading!

Info, Over & Out.
Sincerely,
yourpoindexterkid.

2 comments:

  1. You do wear makeup everyday. There's like a different style every time i see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..? haha, i'm guessing it's sam then. but i'll take that as a compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete