Sunday, January 10, 2010

updates & project 10 pan. :)

Okay, so I know I promised more posts and such, but I've been like overwhelmed with school and such. I have a new foundation routine with new products and such though, that I might do a post on later today, but as of right now I can't because in the midst of this I'm supposed to be typing an essay. :/
So, I wanted to do this super duper quick post about my newly developed idea. I've officially decided to do a project 10 pan. I mean, to tell you the truth I don't buy makeup that often anyways, but I like the idea of being able to use 10 projects until I hit pan. It's definitely a way to budget money! Anyways, so I'll just be doing quick updates of those coming up and such.
I also wanted to mention all the sites that you can go look at in accordance to me, if I haven't updated my blog in a while.
I do infact have a twitter, my twitter is http://twitter.com/poindextertweet & I have a tumblr which is like a sort of photo or inspirtational blog.... mine is http://thepoindexterkid.tumblr.com/
So anyways, check those out, thanks.
Update, Over & Out.
Sincerely,
yourpoindexterkid.

No comments:

Post a Comment