Saturday, January 23, 2010

Simple Neutral Pink and Brown Tutorial. :)

Hey guys! I have another easy look for you today. I got a lot of compliments on my makeup the other day and I decided I'd do a tutorial for you guys! It's really easy and doesn't require alot of time or products. It's great for a day when you don't want to work too hard on your makeup, but still wanna look glamorous.
Here's the ending look:



(This is the one I wore to school, I winged out my eyeliner that day.)
Okay, so first thing is to prime your eyes, I just used a homemade primer. Then I used Loreal HIP Cream Shadow Paint in Secretive all over my lid to my brow.
Then, apply a glittery (or matte it's up to you) neutral light beige color on your lids using a shader brush. I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy.



Next, place a shimmery (or matte) pink barbie color in your crease using a fluffy blending brush from your outer corner all the way in. I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Shotgun.


Then, place a shimmery (or matte) golden brown color in your outer corner and take it a little ways into your crease with a fluffy blending brush. I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog.


 

 After that, use a matte white color in your inner corner with any brush. I used Elle Shadow in White.

Then just finish the look off with black mascara and eyeliner if you want ( i just used mascara for this).

THE END!!

The day at school! ^^
 
Today ^^ (the image colors aren't showing up well, the first image is a better image).
Here's the products I used!::

From Left to Right:
Loreal HIP Cream Shadow Paint in Secretive -- available at most drugstores.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy -- available at Sephora.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Shotgun -- available at Sephora.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog -- available at Sephora.
Elle Eyeshadow in White -- not sure where available.
Wet N' Wild Mega Protein Mascara in Black -- available at most drugstores.

Tutorial, Over & Out.
Sincerely,
yourpoindexterkid.


No comments:

Post a Comment