Thursday, March 11, 2010

40 Beauty Questions. :)

Just a quick tag for you guys to curb you over until the weekend when I can finally make my haul post. :)


SKINCARE:
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
I usually wash my face once in the morning and once before i go to sleep.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have extremely dry skin.
-What is your current facial wash?
Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Cleanser....loveeee.
-Do you exfoliate?
Yes...
-What brand do you use?
St. Ives Apricot Scrub for Blemish Control...now. But my favorite is Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub. :)
-What moisturizer do you use?

Clean & Clear Advantage Moisturizer. I can't say enough good things about this.
-Do you have freckles?

Only in the summer. :/
-Do you use eye cream?

Yessumms. Might as well keep wrinkles away before they start.
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

I used to have the WORST skin ever. Right between 5th and 6th I had soooo much acne on my face, but right at 8th it started to go away, and now I only get the occasional blemish. :)
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

No, I have never tried Pro-activ.

MAKE-UP:
-What foundation do you use?

Benefit Some Kind-A Gorgeous Foundation Faker in Light for liquid/cream when I feel like it, and Wet N' Wild Ultimate Minerals Powder Foundation in Fair for just a light coverage powder cover.. :)
-How about concealer?

I don't really use concealer...
-Do you know your undertone color?

I have a yellow undertone, because I have green veins. I have olive toned skin. :)
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think they look good on some people, but I just don't have the patience to put them on.
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yeah..but sadly I don't really follow that rule, I just use up my mascara and however long it takes..is however long I use it...I'm not just going to throw away a perfectly good and full mascara because 3 months have passed.
-What brand of mascara do you use?

Wet N' Wild Mega Protein. <33.
-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora. Shockhorror.
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

Noo.
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

Brushes, and my trusty manos (hands). :)
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

Yeah, I use Loreal H.I.P. Cream Shadow Paint. It works the best so far.
-For the face?

Nope...
If I do though...It's Benefit's That Gal Primer.
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

Uhm. Hm.. Maybelline Chai Latte Quad (all 4 shades) :)
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

I switch between liquid, cream, and pencil, but right now I've been using pencil because it looks the most natural and I've really been liking that look.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Very rarely because I've gotten so used to it.
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

I think they're nice if you can find a suitable color.
-Do you use mineral makeup?

Yes...I try to as much as I can.
-What is your favorite lipstick?

Erg. Another hard one....I have soooo many favorites, but my top two are probably MAC Warm Me Up lipstick, which I've been obssessing over recently and Rimmel London Lasting Finish in Birthday Suit and Airy Fairy.... <333333.
-How about lipgloss?

I don't wear lipgloss....ever.
-What is your favorite blush to use?

Uhm. My one LDL blush in a pretty matte peachy color which is almost gone...and isn't sold anywhere... :((
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

No, I don't.
-Do you like drugstore makeup?

I live off of drugstore makeup, I think people need to give it more credit!
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

The closest to me is in a different state, but my best friend and I take a trip up to the state every year on her birthday and always make the effort to stay the weekend and visit the CCO's. So I save up for when I can go. :)
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Not really...
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Not that I know....
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?

Uhm. When someone with bad acne skin trys to pack on a bunch of pressed powder with a sponge and it gets REALLY cakey and flaky...ewwy.
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

I'm more of a neutral person, because usually when I wear makeup I'm going to school, but on occasion I'll wear some fun bright colors. :)
-Which celebrity always has great make up?

Uhm. Eva Longoria. <3.
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

Eyeliner. I usually just do eyeliner when I'm in a hurry.
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

I try not too, but sometimes I have to get out quick and i just don't look cute. :P
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

Eh..I look alright...I don't look horrible, but I think I look better with atleast a little eyeliner on.
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

Uhm. Benefit is great for high end, and MAC of course. But for drugstores, I love Revlon for their lipsticks, Maybelline for their eyeshadows, Rimmel for their...everything, Loreal H.I.P for their everything, and Milani for everything. hahah. I think that each drugstore makeup line has something specific that they are just great at...except CoverGirl, which sucks.
-What do you think of Makeup?

....really?
what kind of question is that?....


Tag, Over & Out.
Sincerely,
yourpoindexterkid.

No comments:

Post a Comment