Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mini Collective Haul (MAC, Drugstore, OPI, etc.) and Acrylics. :)

I'm doing a small collective haul right now! 
It'll probably be my last haul for a little while because my birthday is the 29th of this month and I'm just going to buy stuff then.
So, I'll do a haul then, but before that there probably won't be another haul.
So I got a new Maybelline quad in Designer Chocolates #40 because my sister ruined my Chai Latte quad. :(
My favorite quad! So, I decided to try Designer Chocolates instead.

Then I got the Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes #710. It's nice-ish. I'm excited to try it, but the 2 last shades on the right are a little bit too dark. I'll probably do a review on this sometime soon.

Also I finally stopped by a MAC counter to get a lipstick that  i've been wanting for a while now. I got this mostly because 'Lollipop26' aka Laura said that it was one of her favorite nudes, which I don't own alot of. Soo...I picked up Creme D' Nude which is a creamsheen lipstick. It's really pretty. :)

Also, I got my acrylics done! And to go with them I bought myself an adorable ring that i've been wearing everyday since, that I got from Body Central.

Also, I did get an OPI nail polish, but I didn't take pictures sorry! I ended up getting Lincoln Park at Midnight though.. :)

Also, does anyone know how long MAC collections usually stay out on the market? Because I won't have the money until the 29th, but I really want to get 'Blooming Lovely' lipstick and 'Petals and Peacocks' lipstick from the 'Give Me Liberty of London' collection, but I'm not sure how long it'll last. :/ If you know, please tell me. Thanks! :)

Mini Collective Haul, Over & Out.
Sincerely,
yourpoindexterkid.

No comments:

Post a Comment