Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FOTD. 3/3/10. :)

Hey, quick face of the day here! :)
...I know...i'm still in my pajamas, lol. I was getting ready for school. -_-
I just did a nice light smokey purple look with peach cheeks and bare lips.
Products Used:
Profusion Glamifeye 36 Eye Color Palette
LDL Quad in #206
Model Co. Color Box Shadow in Antiqua #02
NYC Brow/Liner in Jet Black
LDL Blush in #201
Urban Decay Blush in Score (over LDL blush)
Benefit High Beam
Lipsmackers in Fanta Strawberry on lips (yummyyy)

It was a really quick and easy look. I might do a tutorial on it soon, because purples really bring out brown and green eyes. I also really like the way purples look on me.

So thats it! Please comment and tell me what you think!
Thanks.
FOTD, Over & Out.
Sincerely,
yourpoindexterkid.

No comments:

Post a Comment