Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February Favorites! :)

So, eh. I got bored, had no homework, and i'm going to bed in about 2 hours.
I figured because of that i'd do a post now, because I know if I don't do one when I have the time, then I won't do one for the rest of the week because I have a lot going on this week.
Anyways, February Favorites!! :)
Not as many favorites this time, but enough. :))
Enjoy!
1. The Color Workshop Blush, Pressed Powder, and Bronzer Powder Palette
I never really used this because it came in one of those big $9.99 sets of like cheap-y makeup. I recently picked this up though and I use it every day now! It's really great for fast face makeup. I use the left light pink color as a highlight on my brow bone (when i'm not already wearing one), the right hot pink on my cheeks, and the bronzer around my face. It gives me a really great glow! :) (Not really sure what i'm supposed to use the silver for though, any ideas?)
2. MAC Hello Kitty Tinted Lip Conditioner in Popster
I carry this with me everyday now. It's also something i've re-discovered but I can put a light coat on for a really nice light pink flush and build it up for a really hot pink coral color. I love it for summer, and i've made a huge dent in it. It's really moisturizing too, i'm thinking about getting the regular not colored lip conditioner from MAC soon.
3. Model Co. Color Box Eyeshadow in Antiqua 02
Basically, this color is just really nice and versatile. It reminds me of NARS Albatross eyeshadow actually! I mostly use it as a highlight though.
4. Wet N' Wild Kohl Kajal Pencil Liner in White
I like this alot, I actually never use it on my waterline though. I use this in my inner corner and I sometimes use it as an all over eye base for when I wear wear shadows. :) It's really creamy and smooth. Only 99 cents! :))
5. NYC Brow/Eye Liner Pencil in Jet Black 921A
I use this on my upper and lower lash line now. It's really pigmented and creamy and only 93 cents. I also use this on the days when I don't wanna do a lot of makeup, I run this on my upper lash line and smudge it out then do the same on my lower.
6. Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream
I did a review on this so check out that if you wanna know what I think about it.
7. Essence of Beauty Control Powder Brush
Super soft. Super soft. Super soft. Self explanatory.
8. Elf Studio Powder Brush
(See above)
Swatches:
Top Row (Left to Right): MAC HK Tinted Lip Conditioner in Popster, Wet N' Wild White Liner, NYC Black Liner, Model Co. Antiqua
Bottom Row: TCW Blush Palette swatched from left to right

Well that's it! Hope you enjoyed this! Sorry for the crappy photos btw, took these at night. Anyways, bye!

February Favorites, Over & Out.
Sincerely,
yourpoindexterkid.

No comments:

Post a Comment