Friday, February 5, 2010

Makeup Collection...Finally! :)

So...I've finally gotten around to doing a makeup collection post...yay! I've reorganized my room, taking out the original black desk organizer that held my makeup...it was getting to be too small...haha. So, yeah. Where I live we've been getting blizzards and snow like crazy. This entire week...Sunday through Saturday...we only went one day, and it was a 2 hour delay. So, yeah...i'm probably going to be stuck in my house for the next few days. I figured I'd make this post, so enough blabbering...let's get started. :)
Oh yeah...and anything with a "♥" beside it in parentheses means it is a favorite of mine. :)

Here's where I keep all my makeup:
I dunno where I got it from, because it's pretty old...but yeah. :)
On top, I have my skincare, most worn nail polish, tweezers, eyelash curler, makeup brushes (which i'm not going to go into detail about), and phone.
Then comes the first drawer, which is where I keep all my makeup.
So, I have my palettes:
There's the Profusion Glamifeye 36 Color Eyeshadows Palette and my Urban Decay Las Chicas Palette.
Then there's my lip products:
(Not in the same order as the picture) I have Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 015 Born With It, Revlon Lipstick in 702 Blase Apricot, Revlon Lipstick in 420 Blushed (♥), Almay Ideal Lipcolor in 255 Red, Rimmel London Lipstick in 070 Airy Fairy, Rimmel London Lipstick in 250 Birthday Suit (♥), Revlon Matte Lipstick in 001 Nude Attitude, Rimmel London Lipstick in 170 Alarm, MAC Lipstick in Marquise D' (♥), MAC Lipstick in Warm Me Up, NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Dusty Rose (♥), MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Popster from the Hello Kitty Collection (♥), Benefit Posietint in Poppy Pink, EOB Lip Butter in Pomegranate Apple, Fanta Lipsmaker in Strawberry, Chapstick in Classic Cherry, and Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss in Cranberry.
Okay Dokay, next is my miscellaneous section, which contains all my eye bases and glitter and such:
So in this I have homemade eye primer (from Pinc Stuff on youtube -- in the Burts Bees container), TLC Cream Shadow in Gold (like rubenesque paint pot ♥), Wet N' Wild Mega Shimmer Dust in Pink Orchid, Wet N' Wild Mega Sparkle Confetti in Pink Sugar, Sephora Glimmer Pot in Silver, Mary Kate and Ashley Sequin Dust in Pink, Loreal HIP Cream Shadow Paint in 807 Secretive (♥), and Elf Eyebrow Kit in Light (♥).
Then I have my eyeliners, brow pencils, mascaras, and other pencils in the back of the drawer:
There I have Wet N' Wild Cream Eyeliner in 886 Black (♥), Elf Liquid Liner in Stardust, LA Colors Auto Eyeliner in Black Brown, Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen (♥), Wet N' Wild Arch Envy Brow Color and Set in Brunette, Urban Vibe Liquid Liner in Silver, Urban Vibe Liquid Liner in Purple, Wet N' Wild Liquid Liner in 863 Turquoise, Wet N' Wild Mega Protein Mascara in 641 Very Black (♥), Wet N' Wild Idol Eyes Eyeliner in Black (♥), and Wet N' Wild Kohl Kajal Liner in White (♥).
Next thing is all of my eyeshadows:
So in here I have MAC Pigment in Royal Flush, Urban Vibe Quad in Glam (Blue Smokey Colors), Maybelline Quad in 22 Chai Latte (♥), Maybelline Quad in 26 Emerald Isle, LDL Eyeshadow Quad in 208 (♥), LDL Eyeshadow Quad in 206 (♥), and Model Co. Color Box Shadow in 02 Antiqua (♥).
Then last but not least is my face stuff:
In this I have Wet N' Wild Ultimate Minerals Powder Foundation in 270 Fair (♥), Avon Beyond Color Skin Smoothing Powder Mill in Light Medium (♥), Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Gentle Pink (♥), Wet N' Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder in 348 Starlight Bronzer (Under the LDL Blush), LDL Blush in 201 (♥), Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation in 200 Soft Beige, Benefit That Gal Primer, and Benefit High Beam (♥).
Then in the next drawer I have all my hair products, body butters, body scrubs, and perfumes:
And then the last drawer I have my earrings, bracelets, and hair-brushes:
And this is where I do my makeup everyday:
On the desk I have a mirror from CVS that's regular on one side and 8x on the other, then I have random pictures and such, and on the wall there you can see some necklaces hanging down from my necklace rack. :)

So that's it for my makeup collection, I hope you enjoyed it...if you have any questions or any products you would like me to review then just let me know below in the comments.

Makeup Collection, Over & Out.
Sincerely,
yourpoindexterkid.
P.S. I made some money on cash pirate and had it sent to my paypal...I've made about 7.00...which doesn't seem like a lot...but still. :)
P.S.S. Follow me on Twitter: http://poindextertweets.twitter.com/

4 comments:

  1. I love big palettes like that Profussion one that you have! I have a "Be Yourself" palette, and there's something like 64 e/s and it was $10!!! Decent quality too!

    I use that Tresemma Heat Protectant stuff too :) Pretty sure thats what you have in the pic, same packaging anyway!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Profusion Shadows, they are really pigmented and like you said decent quality, I got it from Ross for about $3! I was amazed, but yeah, cheaper doesn't always equal bad.

    and yeah it's the Tresemme Heat Protectant, I just got it. When I straighten my hair it looks really healthy and shiny! :)
    Thanks for commenting!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete