Friday, April 2, 2010

Mini Update? :)

So, I figured I'd do a bit of a mini update now!
So...first off, I'm going shopping tomorrow ...YAY! I finally get to go spend my birthday cash and such. There's a few makeup and hair items I want, but other than that I'm not too sure what else I'm going to get.
Also...
IT'S SPRING BREAK!
I'm sooo happy and excited! Finally, a nice break from school.
I wanted to try a few new things over break too...
1. I'm going to attempt to wear my hair wavy/curly, it's not super curly since I got my hair japanese straightened, but it still has a wave to it, so i'm going to get a few products and try that out, because I really want to learn to limit the amount of heat I use on my hair. So i'm might let you guys know how that goes.
2. I'm going to try a few new things with my blog too... I want to start doing like vlogs, like things I did during the day (if I did something fun) and events and parties and just things like that. Because I feel like my blog is all makeup, and I don't really let you guys see my personality, so yeah. I'm also going to attempt to do outfit of the days, so we'll see how that works out.

So yeah, i guess we'll see how the changes work out, and i love you guys, and see you later! :)

Update, Over & Out.
Sincerely,
yourpoindexterkid.

No comments:

Post a Comment