Thursday, April 8, 2010

Shopping Trip 4/3/10 (OOTD & FOTD). :)

Soooo. As you guys know, I went shopping to spend my birthday money recently. I took a few cute photos, that i'd figured I would share with you guys, this includes and OOTD and FOTD. :)
Enjoy!
First here's the makeup I wore. I just did a really neutral eye with really bright lips...the camera doesn't pick it up well though.
Anyways...I used:
1. Model Co. Shadow Box in Antiqua (as highlight)
2. Maybelline Designer Chocolates Quad (used the lid, browbone, and outercorner color)
3. Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes (lightest shade as base and under eye)
4. Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Gentle Pink
5. Benefit High Beam
6. Revlon Moondrops Lipstick in Blase Apricot

Didn't wear foundation or anything because it was soooo hot and would have just melted off. Haha.
Funny faces for you guys! :) these are some sunglasses I picked up at an outdoor vender. only 5 dollars! :)
Sooo. this is what I wore. Just had my hair pulled back.
1. White Generic Tanktop
2. White Sofees (shorts)
3. White polka dotted dress from Wet Seal
4. Red and White Candy Stripe Wedges from Payless (SUPER CUTE! they remind me of pin up shoes and have a cute bow on top, I got them last summer I think, so comfy tooo!)
5. Clear teardrop necklace from Body Central

Sooo yeah, It was really hot outside. Uhmm.
And here's just some random pictures.....
My beautiful madre, who was focused on driving....
My little brother...he is actually much cuter...he was focused on his psp though, and I randomly told him to smile. :/
So yeah! That was my shopping trip, we also went to a pizza/pasta/salad restaurant, and it was soooo gooddddd. lol.
Hope you enjoyed my post.

Love & Peace,
yourpoindexterkid.


P.S. Signing off in a different way noww. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment