Friday, April 9, 2010

Everyday Makeup Routine. WARNING, IMAGE HEAVY! :)

As promised, here's my everyday makeup routine... :)
This is without doing like major eyeshadow or anything, if I do wear eyeshadow, I will put on eyeliner and such, but if i'm in a hurry then this is what I do...Enjoy! :)
1. UNO- Apply chapstick before starting! :)
2. DOS- I take the lightest white matte cream shadow from my Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows palette in Not Just Nudes and apply it under my eyes as a concealer/brightener! :)
3. TRES- I take my Wet N' Wild Ultimate Mineral Foundation in Fair with my Elf Studio Powder Brush and apply it under my eyes to set the cream. :)
4. CUATRO- I take my NYC Matte Bronzer in Sunny with my Elf Studio Powder Brush (I use this brush for EVERYTHING!) and apply it on my cheekbones to contour. :)
5. CINCO- I apply my Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Gentle Pink to the apples of my cheeks and bring it upwards toward my hair line with my Elf Studio Powder Brush  (told ya!).
6. SEIS- I take the light shimmery champagne cream shadow in my Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow palette in Not Just Nudes. And apply it all over my lids with my finger.
7. SIETE- Then I apply Model Co. Shadow in Antiqua all over my lids and up to my brow bone to set the cream shadow.
8. OCHO- Then I curl my lashes with my NYC Eyelash Curler, trust me...curling your lashes makes all the difference! :)

9. NUEVE- Then I apply Wet N' Wild Mega Protein Mascara in Black to my freshly curled lashes. :)

10. DIEZ- Then I apply whatever lip product that I'm wearing that day, today it was Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Born With It. :)


AND YOU'RE DONE! :))

So....yeah, nothing really special there, but it gets the job done, hope this helps and hope you liked it. :)

Love & Peace,
yourpoindexterkid.

2 comments:

  1. just stumbled onto your blog. I really like your illustrations of the step by step makeup. You look so cute in these pictures. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete