Wednesday, December 23, 2009

green eyes are fun! :)

Here's my first tutorial ever! I'm so excited, I hope this is pretty explanatory. Swatches and lists of all colors and products used will be at the end. So, this is an extremely simple smokey warm green and brown look, it's really great for people with green eyes, like me! So, let's get started... :)
1. So, of course first you want to prime your eyes. I just used a homemade primer that I made using this tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYcGm7S6jcY
2. You want to apply a light lime green color to your lid just using a simple shader brush.



3. Take a crease brush and grab a dark olive green color and put it in your crease from the outer corner all the way to the inner corner.





4. Blend out the harsh lines between the lid color and the crease color and the line between the crease color and the brow bone.
5. Take a golden brown color and put it in your outer 'v' and then bring it halfway into your crease and blend it out. (sorry, no picture)
6. Add your favorite highlight, eyeliner, and mascara.
7. You're done! (see...I told you it was simple!)

 

Swatches & product list:


(From left to right)
  • Maybelline Emerald Isle Quad, Lid - Shade I used for lid
  • Maybelline Emerald Isle Quad, Outer Corner - Shade I used for crease
  • Urban Decay Eye Shadow, Smog - Shade I used for outer corner
  • Model Co. Color box, Antiqua - Shade I used for highlight (new favorite highlight!)
  • Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner, Black - Liquid Liner on top lash line
  • Wet N Wild Kohl Kajal Pencil Liner, Charcoal - Liner on bottom lash line
  • Wet N Wild Mega Protein Mascara, Black & Maybelline Lash Stiletto, Black - Layered both for mascara
Anyways, tutorial, over & out.
Sincerely,
yourpoindexterkid.

2 comments:

  1. hii(: ! i'll be your first follower, this is a really pretty look! and i put you on my blog (:

    ReplyDelete