Sunday, December 13, 2009

product reviews...make me happyy. :)

Starting it off, eh? Well, here goes nothinn.
So, i'm doing a review of a product that i've had for a while now...


Maybelline New York Mineral Power Blush!
I bought this maybe a year ago in Gentle Pink.
So...I LOVE IT!
This is the blush i go for over my Urban Decay and Mac blushes anytime. It's extremely soft and smooth and milled extremely well.
Now, I know that the rule is you're supposed to throw out your blushes every so often...but this is mineral blush so it'll last as long as I need it to last.
It's a loose powder and it comes with .14 ounces or 4.5 grams. It may not sound like a lot of product but i've had it for a year and i haven't even used half yet. It's so pigmented that you don't need much at all to get alot of color on your cheeks. The only thing with this is the first use you may look like a clown because you have to figure out how much product you need for you. I take the cap of it and just dip my brush in a few times and then I apply it to my cheek. I really love this product not only for the pigmentation but for the way it goes on. It gives me a really nice natural flush to my cheeks. I have been thinking about trying out another color and trying the highlighter...if I can find it. They also make foundation, concealer, and bronzer in the mineral power line. All of which I've heard great things about.
So, in the end...
Price: Good for the amount of product ($7-8 in most drugstores)
Quality: Soft and great quality!
Pigmentation: Extremely high pigmentation, you have to be careful.
Overall:
Overall I give this product a 5/5 for stars and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to a friend and all you mini poindexters out there.

So I hoped this helped...product review, over & out
sincerely,
yourpoindexterkid.

No comments:

Post a Comment