Wednesday, December 23, 2009

(review) acrylic nails are a pain. :(

So, I decided to try out some acrylic nails by Kiss..and boy were they a pain. The liquid acrylic made my entire upstairs smell extremely strong and chemical. Everyone that walked upstairs could smell it even after I closed the bottle. I used the instructions only, and this is my first time doing acrylics on myself, so yeah. Personally, I think they came out alright....but they are still rough even after a top coat. I think i'll try to buff them and file them down today. But they came out goodish. Here's the result:


So...
Cons:
1. The liquid acrylic smells HORRIBLE...my nails smelt extremely strong until the next morning.
2. They have a weird matte finish not a shiny finish.
3. I definitely regret purchasing it.

Pros:
1. Price, it's only 10.00.
2. It comes with 20 natural tips and 20 white french tips.
3. It comes with easy to understand instructions.

Basically that's it...I wouldn't recommend this because I regretted purchasing it...but, it's up to you.

review, over & out.
sincerely,
yourpoindexterkid.


No comments:

Post a Comment